|Comfy, self catering or B&B, home away from home. Big Sky Cottage is a character deco-style house right on the Rail trail in beautiful Lauder village, close to the Stationside Cafe and the Lauder and Becks pubs.
See www.bigskycottage.co.nz for full details, images and prices.
Contact Celia and Paul: email@example.com. 021 583 124.
The cottage is ideally situated for exploring the Otago Central Rail Trail, the Central and Southern Lakes districts and the Maniototo. It is within 100 metres of the Otago Central Rail Trail and is an excellent place to start one of the most spectacular sections of the Trail through the Poolburn Gorge to the Ida Valley.
The house is self-catering or B&B, self-contained and with exclusive occupancy. It is tastefully decorated and boasts an oak paneled hallway and beautiful deco ceilings in each room. Big Sky Cottage is well equipped with clean, comfortable furnishings and modern appliances.
The house is suitable for up to 4 people with two good-sized bedrooms and a large open plan living and dining area leading through to the kitchen. It also has a wide cool veranda with seats for hot summer days and a sheltered sun-trap garden.
Big Sky Cottage offers:
• 2 bedrooms with king and queen beds
• all linen & towels supplied • electric blankets for the cool months
• spacious lounge and interconnected dining room
• log burner and plenty of firewood
• well equipped kitchen
• electric cooker and oven
• fridge freezer
• oil filled electric heaters in bedrooms
• selection of books, maps and local information
• TV and DVD player
• CD/radio/tape player
• selection of CDs, DVDs and tapes
• bathroom with shower, heated towel rail and heater
• hairdryer • washing machine and ironing facilities
• continental breakfast available on request