Regional Business Partner Business Support for COVID-19
The Otago Regional Business Partner Network is available to support businesses through COVID-19. The service is funded by government and delivered by the Otago Chamber of Commerce. Their job is to discuss key business challenges with businesses and link you with the support that is available at this time.
Please register on the Regional Business Partner Website www.regionalbusinesspartners.co.nz and one of the team will be in contact. Please understand that demand for this support is significant and that the RBP team will get back to you just as soon as they can.
Business Regional Business Partner Webinars
The Otago Chamber of Commerce are regularly adding new seminars to their COVID-19 business response programme, please keep checking their website for updates. https://www.otagochamber.co.nz/business-support/business-support-webinars/
Covid-19 Advisory Funding
The Regional Business Partner Network has been given additional government funds to support businesses through COVID-19. Our focus will be to assist with funding for businesses to access 1-1 support with professionals in the following areas:
· Health and Wellness
· Business Continuity Planning
· Finance and Cashflow Management
Businesses will be able to access up to $5000 (ex gst) in funding to fully fund advice in the areas above. We hope to distribute this fund to as many businesses as possible so allocations are unlikely to be to this maximum. This will be managed by the growth advisors and will be at their discretion.
Business Eligibility: Businesses will need to have registered on the RBP Platform www.regionalbusinesspartners.co.nz and met with an RBP Growth Advisor to access this support.
Businesses will need to meet the following criteria:
· Have undergone an assessment with a Regional Partner (i.e.: Growth Advisor);
· Have fewer than 50 full time equivalent employees;
· Are registered for GST in New Zealand;
· Are operating in a commercial environment; and
· Are a privately owned businesses, or are a Maori Trust or incorporation under the Te Ture Whenua Maori Act 1993 or similar organisation managing Maori assets under multiple ownership.
· The Growth Advisor needs to be satisfied that this support will be beneficial to the customer.
Alternatively, if you are able to provide businesses expert advice in the 4 areas above and have ability to deliver services over the next couple of months please register your service on the RBP Portal and select COVID-19 Support under the service categories.
Providers will need to register services with the following information:
1. Description of the relevant management capability areas they can provide expert advice and support in
2. An hourly rate for this service
3. Details on mode of delivery, i.e. Zoom, Skype, or Phone
4. Select the new COVID-19 support subject category
Please note the service will need to be delivered and invoiced prior to the 30th June 2020.
Any queries about accessing RBP support, please email email@example.com
Business Mentors New Zealand
The RBP also manage the Business Mentor Programme for Otago. They have a talented and diverse set of mentors available to work with businesses and help you through the weeks and months ahead. If you would like to be connected with a mentor, please register here: https://www.businessmentors.org.nz/
For any other queries, please email our team on firstname.lastname@example.org.